This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 00/11] C++/MinGW patches
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 20:05:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/11] C++/MinGW patches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446492970-21432-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com>
On 11/02/2015 07:35 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> I tried cross building gdb for --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32 using Fedora
> 20's g++ (gcc version 4.8.4 20141219 (Fedora MinGW 4.8.4-1.fc20)).
> This fixes all issues I found which aren't already sorted in the C++
> branch and/or have fixes already posted.
> This is only build-tested.
BTW, I pushed a testable tree to users/palves/mingw-cxx-conversion, in
case someone could lend a hand with running gdb / testing on Windows.