This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Implement 'catch syscall' for gdbserver
- From: Josh Stone <jistone at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Philippe Waroquiers <philippe dot waroquiers at skynet dot be>
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 10:24:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Implement 'catch syscall' for gdbserver
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446169946-28117-1-git-send-email-jistone at redhat dot com> <CADPb22RObpvKXZ2s-WDLKcohiCcYWaqw7AvJnUNUcVa6id4epw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11/01/2015 02:14 PM, Doug Evans wrote:
> Hi. I haven't reviewed the patch completely yet, but one comment.
> We generally have a convention for recording all significant authors
> of a patch in the ChangeLog entry.
> If Philippe doesn't want his name in the c/l entry that's cool,
> but if there is a significant amount of his work here we should note
> it in the c/l entry.
Philippe doesn't seem to care much  but I am happy to credit him
however the project deems proper. I see now that there are occasional
entries in the ChangeLog with multiple names, so I'll definitely add
Philippe that way here.