This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix length calculation in aarch64_linux_set_debug_regs
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: qiyaoltc at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 18:19:11 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix length calculation in aarch64_linux_set_debug_regs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446475684-31936-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com> <56378884 dot 70001 at redhat dot com> <563798BC dot 3000407 at ericsson dot com> <5637A400 dot 4020500 at redhat dot com> <5637A8BC dot 3020301 at ericsson dot com>
On 11/02/2015 06:17 PM, Simon Marchi wrote:
> On 15-11-02 12:57 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
>> OK. Still not sure whether it's a bug or not. It may still be invalid C++ that
>> happens to be accepted by clang++.
> Looking at the standard (well, the latest draft of it), section 18.2, my
> understanding is that it should behave the same way as C. How do you suggest
> we find out?
Maybe ask on gcc-help@.