This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix length calculation in aarch64_linux_set_debug_regs
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 13:17:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix length calculation in aarch64_linux_set_debug_regs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1446475684-31936-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com> <56378884 dot 70001 at redhat dot com> <563798BC dot 3000407 at ericsson dot com> <5637A400 dot 4020500 at redhat dot com>
On 15-11-02 12:57 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> OK. Still not sure whether it's a bug or not. It may still be invalid C++ that
> happens to be accepted by clang++.
Looking at the standard (well, the latest draft of it), section 18.2, my
understanding is that it should behave the same way as C. How do you suggest
we find out?