This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC 00/32] clean up target delegation
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 12:09:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFC 00/32] clean up target delegation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1389640367-5571-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Tom> This patch series cleans up most of the target API.
Tom> It changes nearly every target method to take a "self" argument. This
Tom> was done in a mostly automated way. This is PR 8626.
Tom> If you want to see the atomized series in its full glory, it is all on
Tom> the "target-cleanup" branch in my gitorious repository.
I've rebased this on top of master and (force-) pushed to my branch.
It required a few changes in various spots in the series to adapt to
changes on master, mostly Markus' btrace series. I've also written two
more little cleanup patches at the end, one to fix a bug I found in
nto-procfs.c, and one to convert to_decr_pc_after_break to the new
delegation style (and consequently remove
I believe I've addressed all the review comments except one (about
record_full_can_async_p and friends); I'll deal with that before long.
After that I'll do the squash-and-resubmit thing; I have a few other
things to attend to first.