This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix possible alignment issue with dw2-dir-file-name test case
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Arnez <arnez at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, Andreas Krebbel <krebbel at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 15:53:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix possible alignment issue with dw2-dir-file-name test case
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87a9f65p73 dot fsf at br87z6lw dot de dot ibm dot com> <52CFD97A dot 4040009 at redhat dot com> <87mwj352p5 dot fsf at br87z6lw dot de dot ibm dot com>
On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 15:30:46 +0100, Andreas Arnez wrote:
> It's certainly simpler. Maybe Jan can explain why the functions had
> been declared static?
> Your patch fixes the FAILs for me, so if there's no reason for the
> static-ness, then I agree we should go with that.
The Pedro's patch should be OK, there is nothing magic there.