This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix gdb.trace/mi-traceframe-changed.exp to check for target trace support
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 09:22:08 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix gdb.trace/mi-traceframe-changed.exp to check for target trace support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <m3mwj4onqn dot fsf at redhat dot com>
On 01/10/2014 05:21 AM, Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
> gdb.trace/mi-traceframe-changed.exp was running without actually
> checking if the target supported tracing or not. So I wrote this patch
> to fix the issue.
The patch looks a right fix. Any tracepoint related tests should check
whether target supports tracing or not at first.
I did it through an oversight when I wrote this case.