This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 7.6.90 available for testing
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Reini Urban <reini at cpanel dot net>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 06:46:12 +0400
- Subject: Re: GDB 7.6.90 available for testing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140108101428 dot C2280E003F at joel dot gnat dot com> <52CD9682 dot 2060805 at cpanel dot net>
> I got those FAIL regressions from 7.6.50:
If you find regressions compared to 7.6.x, or issues that you would
consider blocking for 7.7, we would be very interested too!
I would never expect the testsuite to produce clean results, because
the results depend too much on the testing environment.
The number of FAILs you are getting is high, but that too, would
depend on the host and target that you tested against, which I could
not find in your message (maybe I missed it).