This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Remove duplicated include in gdb directory
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Honggyu Kim <hong dot gyu dot kim at lge dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 06:44:14 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Remove duplicated include in gdb directory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1388973207-31270-1-git-send-email-hong dot gyu dot kim at lge dot com> <m3d2k56acm dot fsf at redhat dot com> <87a9f9oym6 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <m3eh4l2ajs dot fsf at redhat dot com>
> > Sergio> Other than that, let's wait for some maintainer to give the
> > Sergio> green light.
> > You have it.
> Thanks, Tom.
> Honggyu, could you please provide the ChangeLog for the patch? I can
> push it to the repository when you do that.
Here is a suggestion: If Honggyu were to start the paperwork to assign
past and future changes to GDB, we'd be retroactively covered for this
change as well, and we would not be hindered if future changes come in.