This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: status update for GDB 7.7?
- From: Philippe Waroquiers <philippe dot waroquiers at skynet dot be>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 20:21:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: status update for GDB 7.7?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131202035637 dot GQ3114 at adacore dot com>
On Mon, 2013-12-02 at 07:56 +0400, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> I thought it would be useful to do a quick status update for the 7.7
> release. At this point, we have two items left on the TODO list:
> * [PhilippeW] "catch syscall" with gdbserver
This will not be done for 7.7.
Several comments were given on the last version, a.o.
a suggestion to switch from a specific QCatchSyscall packet to
a more general packet QInsertCatchPoint.
I last discussed this in
but did not progress after that.
NB: feedback on my last message welcome :).