This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdbserver, aarch64: Zero out regs in aarch64_linux_set_debug_regs
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Will Newton <willnewton at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 16:51:28 +0400
- Subject: Re: gdbserver, aarch64: Zero out regs in aarch64_linux_set_debug_regs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
We're about to create a 7.6.2 release. To help me sent release
announcements, I need an entry in the wiki page we created for
that release branch. For 7.6.2, that's:
Can you please add an entry that follows the format used in
the entries added for the 7.6.1 release?
I tried doing that myself, but got lost a little. AFAICT, you're
applying the same patch as one that was applied on the GDB side.
I traced the problem description back to a patch first posted in
July, but: 1. Does your patch fix the same problem/symptoms?
2. The gdb-side patch in not part of the gdb_7_6-branch;
is that what we want?