This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix ada inferior-data cleanup
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 20:04:41 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix ada inferior-data cleanup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1382759789-777-1-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com> <20131028034312 dot GA3066 at adacore dot com>
On 10/28/2013 11:43 AM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
Can you explain where the data actually gets destroyed? I've been
going through the code, and I just can't find where this would be
happening. Adding a debug trace confirms that the cleanup routine
never gets called if you remeove the inferior-exit observer.
I miss a chunk when splitting patches, which is to call
clear_inferior_data in exit_inferior_1. I'll re-org them and post the
new one. Sorry about that.