This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH/AARCH64] Fix hardware break points
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 15:37:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/AARCH64] Fix hardware break points
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+=Sn1mFs3=aY70af9xWomP-t6-kfsgzXr83xRBuXdofoZVMsQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <87k3kbbsbz dot fsf at igel dot home> <CA+=Sn1k=30-Y=MFEq3gVcDR9xugWsMWpHi8_a79hCUX6vxjEEw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 27 July 2013 23:42, Andrew Pinski <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Andrew Pinski <email@example.com> writes:
>>> OK? Built and tested on aarch64-linux-gnu with no regressions.
>> Did you?
>>> + memset (®s, 0, size(regs));
> This is what I get for copying and pasting from one source file to another.
> Here is the fixed one which was definitely tested.
What's the status of this patch? It seems like it fixes real problems
people are seeing in the field.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro