This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
checked in 7.6: Remove forward enum declaration in utils.h
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 14:52:28 +0400
- Subject: checked in 7.6: Remove forward enum declaration in utils.h
- References: <83sj29qsg5 dot fsf at gnu dot org> <1368622460-9591-1-git-send-email-brobecker at adacore dot com>
> This fixes an issue reported by Eli at:
> These forward declarations are a GNU extension, and they trigger
> a build warning when the compiler does not support it.
> * utils.h: #include "exceptions.h".
> (enum errors): Remove partial declaration.
> Tested on x86_64-linux. Checked in.
And checked in the 7.6 branch as well, with the following description
in our 7.6 wiki page:
PR build/15476 (Build failure due to incomplete enum type in utils.h)
Thanks for the feedback, Tom.