This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [commit/branch??] Remove forward enum declaration in utils.h
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 08:07:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: [commit/branch??] Remove forward enum declaration in utils.h
- References: <83sj29qsg5 dot fsf at gnu dot org> <1368622460-9591-1-git-send-email-brobecker at adacore dot com>
>>>>> "Joel" == Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Joel> I am inclined to port this patch to the branch also, as I think
Joel> this issue is preventing non-GNU compilers from building GDB.
Joel> Any objections? If OK, I will create a PR, and provide a Wiki
I think it is a good idea.