This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GDB 7.6 released!
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 11:38:05 +0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GDB 7.6 released!
- References: <announce dot 20130426140741 dot GA13837 at adacore dot com> <83k3nptk18 dot fsf at gnu dot org> <837gjotnc9 dot fsf at gnu dot org>
> > The offending incomplete type is 'enum errors'.
> Any reason not to include exceptions.h in utils.h, to avoid these
No objection from me. We'd then be able to remove the partial
declaration of that enum.
A few additional thoughts:
I am wondering why we are not seeing this on other platforms...
utils.c:throw_perror_with_name doesn't appear to be used anywhere except
in utils.c:perror_with_name, which is nothing more than a wrapper where
errcode is set to GENERIC_ERROR. I am wondering if we want to keep that
function around, or either make the function static, or inline its code
I'd probably investigate why and when the function was introduced
before making a decision, but I am running out of time for today...