This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Thread exit messages on MS-Windows
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 20:10:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Thread exit messages on MS-Windows
- References: <83obd1tyi7 dot fsf at gnu dot org> <838v44tnf8 dot fsf at gnu dot org> <8361z8tkjk dot fsf at gnu dot org>
- Reply-to: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
On Apr 27 12:00, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> One minor correction:
> > + else if (print_thread_events && id != main_thread_id)
> > + printf_unfiltered (_("[%s exited with code %d]\n"),
> This should be %lu, not %d.
If this code is generic and runs under Cygwin as well, then please make
that %u, not %lu. DWORD is a 4 byte value and under 64 bit Cygwin
(LP64), it's not the same as long, but as int. Alternatively, add an
explicit cast to unsigned long to the argument.