This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GDB 7.6 released!
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 11:00:22 +0300
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GDB 7.6 released!
- References: <announce dot 20130426140741 dot GA13837 at adacore dot com> <83k3nptk18 dot fsf at gnu dot org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 17:59:31 +0300
> From: Eli Zaretskii <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 18:07:41 +0400
> > From: Joel Brobecker <email@example.com>
> > GDB 7.6 released!
> > Release 7.6 of GDB, the GNU Debugger, is now available via anonymous
> > FTP.
> Building on MinGW, I needed to add
> #include "exceptions.h"
> to utils.h, in order to prevent numerous warnings such as this one:
> In file included from ./defs.h:803,
> from ./common/agent.c:23:
> ./utils.h:284: warning: parameter has incomplete type
> The offending incomplete type is 'enum errors'.
Any reason not to include exceptions.h in utils.h, to avoid these