This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Initial pass at supporting the Go language
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, iant at google dot com, Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 07:19:31 +0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Initial pass at supporting the Go language
- References: <20111228210206.B6B762461C9@ruffy.mtv.corp.google.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Eventually I want us to get rid of val_print entirely and only have
> value_print. Then this won't be a problem; since you will just use the
> value API to access fields.
I would like that too. I'm a little short on time to convert Ada
right now, but clearly something I want to look at, since I had
to start at the code a few days ago.