This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/Ada] Implement Ada tasking support (take 2)
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 00:23:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFA/Ada] Implement Ada tasking support (take 2)
- References: <20080924174850.GC3607@adacore.com>
> * target.h (struct target_ops): Add new field to_get_ada_task_ptid.
> (target_get_ada_task_ptid): New macro.
> * target.c (default_get_ada_task_ptid): New function.
> (update_current_target): Inherit field default_get_ada_task_ptid.
> (update_current_target): Make default_get_ada_task_ptid the default
> value for field to_get_ada_task_ptid.
Just wondering if anyone had any objection to this part. Once I have
this part ok'ed, the rest is Ada-specific, does not affect the rest
of the code, and is pretty clean (IMHO - which doesn't mean it can't
be improved). I would prefer if this part didn't linger too much;
otherwise, I have to resync the patch, resend, etc.