This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: (gdb-6.8) Discard breakpoint address if shared library is unloaded
- From: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Nick Roberts <nickrob at snap dot net dot nz>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:14:35 +0300
- Subject: Re: (gdb-6.8) Discard breakpoint address if shared library is unloaded
- References: <20080204214226.GF20922@adacore.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080225192941.GA20216@adacore.com>
On Monday 25 February 2008 22:29:41 Joel Brobecker wrote:
> Hi Volodya,
> > [gdb]
> > 2008-02-15 Nick Roberts <email@example.com>
> > * breakpoint.c (print_one_breakpoint_location): Revert Enb field
> > to old format. Discard breakpoint address if shared library is
> > unloaded.
> > (breakpoint_1): Adjust formatting of table header accordingly.
> > [gdb/testsuite]
> > 2008-02-25 Vladimir Prus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * gdb.base/annota1.exp: Adjust for 'info break'
> > format changes.
> > * gdb.base/annota3.exp: Likewise.
> > * gdb.base/break.exp: Likewise.
> > * gdb.base/condbreak.exp: Likewise.
> > * gdb.base/pending.exp: Likewise.
> > * gdb.base/sepdebug.exp: Likewise.
> > * gdb.base/unload.exp: Likewise.
> > * gdb.cp/ovldbreak.exp: Likewise.
> > * gdb.mi/mi-pending.exp: Likewise.
> Pfew, some of these lines were so long that it was really tough to
> review some of them, but after stretching my terminal to some 300
> characters wide, it became much easier :-).
Uhm, you mean those annota* tests? Those are scary indeed; I really wish
the annotations somehow disappear tomorrow.
> Patch is approved. Many thanks to Nick and Vladimir for getting
> this done.