This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] make --disable-gdbmi work
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: Aleksandar Ristovski <aristovski at qnx dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:20:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] make --disable-gdbmi work
- References: <47A23493.email@example.com> <20080131205719.GA1887@caradoc.them.org> <47A2371C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 09:39:47AM -0800, Doug Evans wrote:
> btw, do we have automated builds+tests for gdb?
Not publicly; various people run them and occasionally post the
results. Ours are having some technical difficulties lately.