This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] make --disable-gdbmi work
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Aleksandar Ristovski <aristovski at qnx dot com>
- Cc: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:19:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] make --disable-gdbmi work
- References: <47A23493.email@example.com> <20080131205719.GA1887@caradoc.them.org> <47A2371C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <47A36DA3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 02:06:11PM -0500, Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
> Yes, Vladimir correctly pointed out - my argument about reducing the code
> size is not really a good one...
> I still think the patch is useful, if for no other reason, to keep
> dependencies single directional (mi -> gdb).
That's the part I don't think is useful. The dependencies shouldn't
be single-directional; I don't see why we should keep MI out of the
rest of GDB.