This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: PATCH: Recognizing Xtensa processor variants (1 of 2)
- From: Bob Wilson <bwilson at tensilica dot com>
- To: Marc Gauthier <marc at tensilica dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 10:33:44 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Recognizing Xtensa processor variants (1 of 2)
- References: <BMEBLILHDELOCLHMCPHNIEFMGKAA.email@example.com>
Marc Gauthier wrote:
2008-01-31 Marc Gauthier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.ac (xtensa*-*-*): Recognize processor variants.
* configure: Regenerate.
Thanks, Marc. Since this change is specific to Xtensa (and entirely trivial), I
think I can approve this. I've applied your patch for both GCC and Binutils.