This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] memory leak in p-exp.y
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 11:42:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] memory leak in p-exp.y
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 02:42:28PM -0700, Michael Snyder wrote:
> As flagged by Coverity.
Yeah, that's an ugly lot of free's but I don't see a way around it
(unless you want to use alloca in the caller and pass a buffer to
uptok, at least).