This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: support libthread_db xregset functions
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 22:08:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFA: support libthread_db xregset functions
- References: <email@example.com> <4062FFA5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 10:49:57AM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> + # See the definition of 'struct xregset_desc' in gregset.h.
> + v::XREGSET_DESC:struct xregset_desc
> Back in oct MarkK added "regset.h", while the write path is missing that
> is definitly the right way to go.
Yes, definitely. We need the write path to support things like cross
I may rip out the indirection through thread-db for this particular
case after 6.1. It seems increasingly clear that using enough of
thread-db to support non-1:1 threading is no longer a useful feature.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer