This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: coff mixed debug formats
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at redhat dot com>
- To: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 24 Mar 2004 17:09:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: coff mixed debug formats
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.58.0403231818210.17486@thing1-200>
Brian Ford <email@example.com> writes:
> 2004-03-23 Brian Ford <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * coffread.c (coff_symfile_read): Prevent mixed debugging formats from
> corrupting/reinitializing the psymtab like elf_symfile_read.
> * dbxread.c (elfstab_build_psymtabs): Remove bogus comment.
The dbxread.c portion of this patch is approved. The coffread.c
portion looks good to me, too, although I can't approve that.