This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] i386bsd-nat.c s/regno/regnum/g
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at gnu dot org>
- To: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at chello dot nl>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:05:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] i386bsd-nat.c s/regno/regnum/g
- References: <200403161354.i2GDsHA7014704@elgar.kettenis.dyndns.org>
OK, this is completely silly, but I've decided that a regnum is a
regnum and not a regno, and to keep myself sane, I've renamed all
instances of regno in this file to regnum.
Only ~140 to go (look under pedantic :-).