This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Bob Rossi <bob at brasko dot net>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:33:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: -file-list-exec-source-files
- References: <20040226020624.GA20473@white> <403E8717.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040228172007.GA569@white>
On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 12:20:07PM -0500, Bob Rossi wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 06:53:59PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> > >Hi,
> > >
> > >Any chance this will make the 6.1 release?
> > >It would be *very* helpful if it did.
> > I'm sure it would, sigh. 6.1 is already kind of running a month late
> > (it was ment to be branched in january).
> > Since it's touching both MI and symtab, Elena (pass buck) is probably
> > best at reviewing it?
> Just wondering ... how long does it usually take to get a patch
I am disappointed with the time it takes to have my small patches
reviewed. Being someone who doesn't contribute often to GDB, and not
knowing much about the project, what do you think my expectations should be?