This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Relocate debug information in object files (e.g. add-symbol-file) [take 2]
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:27:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Relocate debug information in object files (e.g. add-symbol-file) [take 2]
- References: <20020404170610.A3717@nevyn.them.org> <20021011144448.GA31467@nevyn.them.org> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 06:39:21PM -0500, Elena Zannoni wrote:
> Daniel Jacobowitz writes:
> > Hey, remember this old patch? I said it would take me a little while
> > to get back to it... I didn't really expect it to be six months,
> > though.
> Almost as much for the review....sorry.
> Much cleaner, thanks.
> There in an extra include of gdb_assert in symfile.c that is a left
> over from the previous iteration. And ccould you add some comments
> about what this new symfile_relocate_debug_section does (i.e
> parameters, return value). Some of the explanations in your message
> are good for comments too.
> other than that ok.
Much thanks; checked in with better comments.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer