This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Incomplete last line, gdb/testsuite/gdb.hp/gdb.aCC/optimize.c
- From: todd whitesel <toddpw at windriver dot com>
- To: ac131313 at redhat dot com (Andrew Cagney)
- Cc: toddpw at windriver dot com (todd whitesel), gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com (GDB Patches)
- Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:03:15 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Incomplete last line, gdb/testsuite/gdb.hp/gdb.aCC/optimize.c
> Don't have a bit of awk script for checking for this and ^M?
> I can then ARI it.
Control-M's I usually nuke with "tr -d '\015'" , and incomplete last lines
I usually deal with by vi'ing them and then saving them back out.
Haven't ever needed to do this in batch mode before...
toddpw @ windriver.com