This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa/ping] lib/gdb.exp: remove LC_ALL=C workaround for readline bug
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, mec at shout dot net
- Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:40:00 -0600
- Subject: Re: [rfa/ping] lib/gdb.exp: remove LC_ALL=C workaround for readline bug
2003-01-21 Michael Chastain <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* lib/gdb.exp: Revert patch of 2003-01-06, which set LC_ALL.
This was a workaround for a UTF-8 bug in readline 4.3. The bug
has been fixed in gdb/readline on 2003-01-09.