This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Step over Objective-C dispatch function
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Adam Fedor <fedor at doc dot com>
- Cc: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>,GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:07:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Step over Objective-C dispatch function
- References: <3E1504FF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3E39E4F3.E7865684@redhat.com>
Just on the coding side (let michael handle the technical bit :-). That
file contains the nastiest code known to GDB so all possible effort
should be spent on ensuring that the new code is understandable.
Hmm, looks like the variable tmp needs a re-name, it's definitly no
longer tmp - it's carrying a meaningful value.
this declaration should be moved as close as possible to its use (and
again given a descriptive name).
+ CORE_ADDR new_stop;
> + /* Step over Objective-C dispatch function. */
Following on from michael's comment, this needs a detailed description
of what is happening here.