This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Unreviewed patches
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:36:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patches
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kazu Hirata wrote:
> If somebody could review these patches, that would be greatly
> [RFA] sim/h8300/h8300.c: Fix the handling of bxor.
For this one, I find the expression "!!(ea & m)" a bit obscure.
How about "(ea & m) != 0)"?
> [RFA] sim/h8300/compile.c: Fix the handling of extu.w.
When you say "an 8-bit wide register that does not exist",
do you mean "that isn't simulated"? It seems to me that
the more correct solution is that breg is not big enough.
It ought to be at least 24 words, if not 32.
What do you think?