This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: unified gcc and src config.if
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:57:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: unified gcc and src config.if
- References: <email@example.com>
> Now that GCC's config.if no longer sets gcc_version_trigger
> unconditionally, it is possible to replace src's very outdated
> version with that from GCC. DJ, you may want to add this file to
> the list of files you monitor and keep in sync between the two
> repositories, if you want.