This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa/i386] Make codestream deprecated?
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:31:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: [rfa/i386] Make codestream deprecated?
- References: <3DEAAB57.email@example.com>
The attached is to make it clear that codestream isn't the way to go when trying to improve GDB's performance. I don't see any urgency in actually removing the code, though.
The codestream has been supperseeded by a dcache.
ok to commit?
given the current, er, problem with annotation level-two are either of
you interested in re-considering your view here :-)
2002-12-01 Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* i386-tdep.c: Replace `codestream' with `deprecated_codestream'.