This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Use TCL_CC_SEARCH_FLAGS, not TCL_LD_SEARCH_FLAGS
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: ac131313 at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:08:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: Use TCL_CC_SEARCH_FLAGS, not TCL_LD_SEARCH_FLAGS
- References: <3E38692B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> According to ../MAINTAINERS, I send these to you? It's checked in.
> What next?
I have no idea. I don't remember how I got to be the expect
maintainer; it's the oddball in that list (well, it, etc, and utils),
as it doesn't exist in the gcc repository. I think only dejagnu uses
that expect, and I don't know what the upstream rules are. So if it's
in and you're happy, I'm not going to worry about it.