This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC]: win32-nat.c better handling of DLL relocation
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: RaoulGough at yahoo dot co dot uk
- Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:21:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC]: win32-nat.c better handling of DLL relocation
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030111172431.GA5683@redhat.com>
On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 12:24:31PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 03:52:09PM -0000, Raoul Gough wrote:
>>2003-01-10 Raoul Gough <RaoulGough@yahoo.co.uk>
>> * win32-nat.c(get_relocated_section_addrs): New function. Find
>> section load addresses for symbol handling in relocated DLLs.
>> (solib_symbols_add): Open a bfd and call get_relocated_section_addrs.
>I took a quick glance. Looks good. Now we just need that pesky
><idle musing>I wonder if there is some way to do all of this assignment stuff
>electronically. It seems silly that we still have to rely on paper for this
>kind of thing.</idle musing>
Any word on the assignment front?