This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Marko Mlinar <markom at opencores dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:45:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: OC?
- References: <3DF6642E.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3E243623.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
8k * 8 bytes ~= 64k.
Turns out this has been done.
> We have also problems with registers. You were saying something that we
> should move all the registers (we have 8k+ registers with generated
> names) into the temporary storage (I hope all these won't get cached in
> the host...).
Either that all lives in the text segment, or it is only allocated when
all the names are asked for.
I'm not sure what the problem is. Just wrap the current code in
something that maintains a table of previously returned names.
I tried to fix this issue, but there were not enough documentation nor such
targets for me to dig through. Is it possible that you (or somebody else)
change this please?
Yes. A gui for instance will likely want access to all names at once.