This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: (toplevel patch) Use canonical names for target_subdir, build_subdir.
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 25 Jan 2003 01:55:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: (toplevel patch) Use canonical names for target_subdir, build_subdir.
- References: <20030124034053.GA22615@doctormoo>
Nathanael Nerode <email@example.com> writes:
> Use the canonical build and target names for build_subdir and target_subdir.
> This saves a tedious amount of work when we get around to autoconf 2.5x
> conversion (where build_alias and target_alias may be empty strings).
> Built successfully on i686-pc-linux-gnu. (But then, this should make no
> difference at all in the native case.)
Did you try "make check"? It's currently completely broken, see