This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: print better messages for separate debug info
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 23 Jan 2003 18:11:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFC: print better messages for separate debug info
- References: <email@example.com>
I've committed this change.
Jim Blandy <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> 2002-12-23 Jim Blandy <email@example.com>
> * symfile.c (syms_from_objfile): Don't print the "(no debugging
> symbols found)" message here; we haven't checked for a separate
> debug info file yet, so we don't know yet.
> (symbol_file_add_with_addrs_or_offsets): Print it here, after
> we've looked everywhere. Also, there's no need to print a special
> message when we're loading the separate debug info file: the one
> symbol_file_add prints is fine.