This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: HP/UX 64 need CALL_DUMMY_LOCATION ON_STACK?
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at gnat dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 07:04:14 +0400
- Subject: Re: HP/UX 64 need CALL_DUMMY_LOCATION ON_STACK?
- References: <3E2B59FE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I recently changed the default for CALL_DUMMY_LOCATION from ON_STACK to
> AT_ENTRY. I suspect the HP/PA 64 currently assumes ON_STACK.
> Anyone able to check this theory?
I'll try to have a look today (thanks for this notice!).