This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: mi test fix for remote targets
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Mark Salter <msalter at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:04:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: mi test fix for remote targets
- References: <20030117212941.E16EC7884D@deneb.localdomain>
On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 04:29:41PM -0500, Mark Salter wrote:
> I used the following tweak to get the mi tests to run on a
> remote target (RedBoot).
Not all remote targets want you to use "load"... this is yet another MI
change which wouldn't work with gdbserver.
Then again, gdbserver needs to override this entire function anyway,
the process of starting a remote server is completely different. I'll
revise/resend that patch soon, really...
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer