This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch/rfc] Remove all setup_xfail's from testsuite/gdb.mi/
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: ac131313 at redhat dot com
- Cc: drow at mvista dot com, fnasser at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:32:11 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch/rfc] Remove all setup_xfail's from testsuite/gdb.mi/
Andrew C writes:
> See: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb/2003-01/msg00296.html
Ah, okay, I misunderstood. Now I understand that you are talking
about 's/CLLbsNNNNN//', not 'g/CLLbsNNNNN/d'.
I still think that's not useful in light of the progress we are
making but I would not be opposed to it happening.