This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch/rfc] Remove all setup_xfail's from testsuite/gdb.mi/
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: fnasser at redhat dot com, drow at mvista dot com,gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:28:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch/rfc] Remove all setup_xfail's from testsuite/gdb.mi/
- References: <200301171900.h0HJ03A04642@duracef.shout.net>
Good morning xfail crew,
There are a lot of xfail's in the corpus, but the number is shrinking
steadily with time.
% cd testsuite
% grep -r setup_xfail gdb.* | wc
After sleeping on the problem, I like Daniel J's path for a while.
Just keep banging on the test suite and reducing that "517" number with
no more machinery and no Andrew C Big Rip. After we kill a bunch more
of them then we can do some kind of Big Rip or new visual markings for
the legitimate ones.