This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: PowerPC/Linux signal handlers
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:55:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFC: PowerPC/Linux signal handlers
- References: <20030117151249.GA27317@nevyn.them.org>
On Jan 17, 10:12am, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Kevin, any comments on this patch?
It's fine with me so long as the new function is indented to adhere to
GNU coding standards.
> [From a copyright perspective I think it's OK; this is an obvious patch
> once someone tells us that the used syscall numbers have changed.
> Anyone have a different opinion?]
I agree, but wait a few days for dissenting opinions.