This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Make tests more flexible
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: carlton at math dot stanford dot edu, ezannoni at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:35:10 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make tests more flexible
Ah, okay, my head is spinning with all the mail flying around.
David C's log files are the same as my log files.
It looks like one bug in both advance.exp and until.exp.
It happened the same way for both dwarf-2 and stabs+.
It happened the same way with all binutils.
It happened with gcc => 3.2.1, gcc-3_2-branch, gcc-3_3-branch, HEAD.
It did NOT happen with gcc => 2.95.3, vendor.
So I think there is only one bug here I think Elena Z can reproduce it
by using a gcc v3 compiler with any debug format.