This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch/rfc] Remove all setup_xfail's from testsuite/gdb.mi/
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: fnasser at redhat dot com
- Cc: ac131313 at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:06:14 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch/rfc] Remove all setup_xfail's from testsuite/gdb.mi/
> That is a true XFAIL, but it should be conditional to version 2 compilers
> and stabs, so that it does not show as XPASS everywhere else.
I agree. In fact the mechanics are really easy, I think it's a 1-line
patch. 'gcc_info' contains more information than we thought, it is
not just a boolean, it's an integer with the gcc major version number.
> Please see my reply to Daniel's message.
Okay I'll take my thoughts over there.