This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Make tests more flexible
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: ezannoni at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: carlton at math dot stanford dot edu
- Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:35:56 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make tests more flexible
Aiieee, that explains why my test bed blew up!
cvs checkout gdb HEAD:
I'll re-checkout the gdb's, re-build, and re-test (the binutil's and
gcc's will still be from yesterday, it takes me 17 hours to build all
the CVS compilers+binutils that I test).
In about 13 hours I'll know if there are any residual problems in
my configurations, and I'll report them in my usual nit-picky way. :)