This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Marko Mlinar <markom at opencores dot org>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:29:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: OC?
- References: <3DF6642E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <3E243623.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Turns out this has been done.
> > We have also problems with registers. You were saying something that we
> > should move all the registers (we have 8k+ registers with generated
> > names) into the temporary storage (I hope all these won't get cached in
> > the host...).
> Yes. A gui for instance will likely want access to all names at once.
I tried to fix this issue, but there were not enough documentation nor such
targets for me to dig through. Is it possible that you (or somebody else)
change this please?
We already have register name generators and all such stuff, it would only
need connections to gdb routines.